It’s an entirely new and easy way to water. And it costs thousands less than an in-ground system.
Zilker keeps an eye on the weather.
Based on data from your local weather station, Zilker will adjust. If it’s been hot, Zilker will water more. If it’s been raining, Zilker will water less, or not at all. You can choose from over 30,000 weather stations in North America alone. And if you have your own weather station, Zilker can use it instead.
Control from anywhere.
Adjust the sprinkler without getting wet. Or keep an eye on things while you’re on vacation. You can control Zilker from anywhere with internet access.
Measure in gallons and inches, not minutes.
A built-in flow meter accurately measures your water use. So you can apply a 1/4″ of water to your grass, or 5 gallons to your flowers.
Get a heads up when you’ve got a leak in your hose. Or an alert when you’ve forgotten to open the faucet.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth simply cannot communicate at long range. That’s why Zilker uses 900MHz between each valve and the Zilker Bridge. 900MHz provides over 2.5 times the range of Wi-Fi. And it’s ideal for penetrating exterior walls.
Over a year of battery life.
Under typical conditions, your batteries will last an entire year. And if you do need to change them, there’s no need to disconnect the hose. Just turn Zilker around.
The Starter Kit includes one bridge and one valve.
Zilker requires an iOS device with iOS 10 or later, a Wi-Fi network, and two AAs.
One bridge can support up to 8 valves. Additional valves sold separately here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L6VD923/
- Weather-based Watering – Zilker tracks evapotranspiration, soil moisture, rainfall, and more
- Control From Anywhere – 24/7 connectivity from anywhere with internet access.
- Integrated Flow Meter – Quantify you water use in gallons or inches
- Serious Smarts – Zilker alerts you if your hose has a leak. And it reminds you if you forget to open the faucet.
- Long Range 900 MHz Radio – over 2.5 times the range of Wi-Fi (between the Zilker Bridge and each Zilker Valve)