The Yardeen water timer is made by ABS Plastic and can be used many years.
It can be connected to hose faucet directly. With waterproof cover can prevent rain effectively.
You don’t need to worry about the plants will be dead because you forget to water them.
1.Unscrew and remove the waterproof cover. Carefully slide out the battery compartment in the front face of the timer.
Insert two new 1.5V alkaline batteries (size AAA) and replace the battery compartment into the timer face.
2.Test the unit by turning the RUN TIME knob from the ¡°OFF¡± position. You should hear the sound of the motor within 30 seconds.
3.If you do not hear the motor, check that the batteries are installed correctly
4.Whilst holding the unit steady, loosen the large locking collar ring located at the top of the timer until the tap connector collar is loose.
Screw the tap connector on to the tap until it is hand tight and the hand tighten the large locking collar ring. DO NOT use spanners or pliers to tighten the collars.
5.Connect your hose attachment to the male snap-on connector at the bottom of the timer.
> Battery operated (LR03 2XAAA 1.5V Alkaline battery)( not included)
> Strong Ball valve inside
> Durable high impact construction
> Manual watering available
> Simple, reliable, water-proof
> Soft material for comfort grip and easy use
> Can be attached to 3/4”(19mm) tap or faucet
> Once program set, it will repeat the cycles until new settings
> Frequency: (can be set at 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 H, and Week)
> Run Time: (can be set at 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 mins)
Working Temperature: 5 – 60 C (40 – 140 F)
Water Pressure: 0 – 8 bar (0 – 116 PSI)
- Yardeen Seconds Watering Timer with Misting Ball Valve has Low water quality requirements and can set shorter working time.0-8 bar water pressure for single outlet ball valve water timer, impurity water and collected water is able to work with Yardeen ball valve water timer
- Features a swivel coupling for easy and quick NO tools needed connection. This Electronic Water Timer is designed for use outdoors only, in gardens, for the control of sprinklers and water systems.
- Weather-resistant, Waterproof, premium ABS for irrigation of gardens, lawns, gardens, bushes, pots, hanging baskets, terraces, roof gardens, holiday irrigation systems, irrigation systems, etc.
- Install the timer in a protected location that is not exposed to the weather. After the warm season. Empty out any remaining water and store your timer indoors. Remove the batteries from the battery compartment while not in use
- Compatible with any garden hose faucet with a ¾” GHS (Garden Hose Standard) thread. Battery powered (requires 2 AAA batteries – not included)