> Working water pressure: 1 to 8 bar (15 to 116 psi) (solenoid valve inside)
> Manual Watering: Available (can be set from 1 min,.. up to 240 min)
> Programming: Easy to set with big dial
> Rain Delay button: You can set to delay watering by 0H,24 H, 48H, or 72H
> ECO button: ecological watering mode: to split the watering duration into several smaller watering durations with pause, while still keep the total watering duration same.
>L/R button: to shift between left or right valve
> Energy-saving solenoid valve technology used
> Clock time display
> How Often: can be set from 4h, 6h, 12h,1 day,2 day… up to 15 day
> How Long: 1 min, … up to 240 min
> Can be attached to 3/4”(19mm) or 1”(25mm) tap or faucet
> Solenoid valve used
> Please use clean water ONLY
> 2XAA Alkaline battery ( not included )
- The water timer has two programmable valves,Features two separate valves with maximum flexibility settings. Attach two hoses, and customize each hose with its own watering duration and frequency according to your precise needs. Use one water timer to control watering your lawn and garden
- At the bottom of the timer, there is a connection point for rain sensor or moisture sensor. The sensor type is NC(normally closed). When it is activated, the switch is off, then timer will skip all auto run watering programs, until rain is over or soil go dry again.When sensor is activated, timer display will show an umbrella sign,Manual watering is still ok to use, even sensor is activated.
- ECO means ecological watering mode: to split the watering duration into several smaller watering durations with pause, while still keep the total watering duration same. Each valve can be set independently for ECO settings
- Esay to use – Features a swivel coupling for easy and quick connection without any need for tools
- Low power consumption,2XAA Alkaline battery ( not included ).