The Yardeen water timer is made by ABS Plastic and can be used many years.
It can be connected to hose faucet directly. With waterproof cover can prevent rain effectively.
You don’t need to worry about the plants will be dead because you forget to water them.
1.Unscrew and remove the waterproof cover. Carefully slide out the battery compartment in the front face of the timer.
Insert two new 1.5V alkaline batteries (size AAA) and replace the battery compartment into the timer face.
2.Test the unit by turning the RUN TIME knob from the ¡°OFF¡± position. You should hear the sound of the motor within 30 seconds.
3.If you do not hear the motor, check that the batteries are installed correctly
4.Whilst holding the unit steady, loosen the large locking collar ring located at the top of the timer until the tap connector collar is loose.
Screw the tap connector on to the tap until it is hand tight and the hand tighten the large locking collar ring. DO NOT use spanners or pliers to tighten the collars.
5.Connect your hose attachment to the male snap-on connector at the bottom of the timer.
> Battery operated (LR03 2XAAA 1.5V Alkaline battery)( not included)
> Strong Ball valve inside
> Durable high impact construction
> Manual watering available
> Simple, reliable, water-proof
> Soft material for comfort grip and easy use
> Can be attached to 3/4”(19mm) tap or faucet
> Once program set, it will repeat the cycles until new settings
> Frequency: (can be set at 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 H, and Week)
> Run Time: (can be set at 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 mins)
Working Temperature: 5 – 60 C (40 – 140 F)
Water Pressure: 0 – 8 bar (0 – 116 PSI)
- The use of smart irrigation system not only makes effective use of water resources, but also improves the efficiency of automatic irrigation and greatly reduces labor costs.
- Can also water flowers and plants automatically in fixed time, when nobody is at home. Great care improves the livability of plants
- Water and circuit are completely separated. The valve will close when battery is low, to keep it safe，2 XAA 1.5v alkaline battery required (not included)
- Ball valve water timer Working Water Pressure: 0 – 8 bar,no water pressure is ok for use
- Built-in stainless steel high-density filter in the water inlet will block the impurities in the water to ensure the long-term operation of the internal structure of the controller