With our lightweight coiling garden hose, you’ll never again have to struggle with tangled hoses. The hose stretches to follow your movements, then automatically rebounds into a neat coil for easy storage. Manufactured in the United States using lead-free, top quality FDA grade polyurethane. Commercial grade solid machined brass fittings are plated twice with nickel and then chrome to provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, durable hose fitting which also prevents lead from leaching into the water. A truly drinking water safe product. Includes specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose. Features 12-inch tails on each coil end making a very user-friendly product. Our specially engineered, polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use. Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temperatures. 3/8-inch inside diameter design. Extremely lightweight–perfect for smaller watering needs on the porch, patio, containers and small gardens. Because it is a coiled hose and retracts, it stretches comfortably to 80-85% of it’s length (approximately 65 feet).
- Manufactured in the United States using 100% lead-free, top quality, UV stabilized FDA & NSF grade polyurethane
- Hose stretches comfortably to about 65 feet; Features 12 inch tails on each coil end making installation to faucets and nozzles a breeze
- Lightweight hose is perfect for smaller watering needs on the porch, patio, containers and small gardens; Contains no phthalates, drinking water safe
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink; Flexible in all weather conditions, even freezing temperatures
- Solid chrome-plated machined brass fittings provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, durable hose fitting which also prevents lead from leaching into the water