Our 600 series polyurethane garden hose is made right here in Oregon. It has been engineered to deliver a maximum amount of water flow to tackle any task around your home and garden. It’s just as soft, flexible and effortless to use as our 1/2″ 500 Series hose and delivers about 25% more water. This just might be the finest full flow 5/8″ garden hose ever made. Great for a rv’s since it is safe to use for drinking water. Washing your toys will never be the same. Our polyurethane is safe to drink by using NSF grade polyurethane and is 100-percent free from toxic chemicals such as lead, BPA and phthalates often found in other garden hoses. Our commercial grade machined stainless steel fittings are crush proof and rugged. Each hose uses specially engineered strain reliefs on both ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose. The 5/8″ inside diameter handles up to 5.5 gallons per minute flow rate at 60 PSI – plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop. The 600 series polyurethane garden hose weighs weighs only 13 pounds for every 100 ft. Water Right polyurethane hose stays flexible in all weather conditions—hot, cold, and even freezing temperatures. Polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use, eliminates permanent kinks, cracks, leaky connections and the dreaded hose rupture. Great for just about anything around your home and is a perfect hose to be used for drinking water safe RV hose, boat wash down hose, horse stalls, greenhouses, retail store plant watering, car detailing. Available in elegant designer colors. Water Right. American Innovation. American Jobs. American Family Owned.
- Soft, flexible, & effortless to use; Engineered to deliver a maximum amount of water flow to tackle any task around your home and garden. Will not permanently kink.
- NSF and FDA certified polyurethane resin for safe drinking water. Tasteless and odorless as compared to pvc or vinyl hose.
- Contains no lead, BPA, Phthalates or other toxic chemicals.
- Industrial grade stainless steel, lead free fittings are long-lasting, non-tarnishing, & crush-resistant.
- Flexible in all weather conditions from sub-freezing temperatures to running hot water up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.