With our 75 foot lightweight 500 Series Polyurethane garden hose, you’ll never again have to struggle with tangled hoses. Manufactured in the United States using lead-free, top quality FDA grade Polyurethane. Commercial machined brass fittings are specially plated to prevent lead from leaching into the water. A truly drinking water safe product. Includes specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose. Water Flow Rate: 4.5 Gallons per minute at 70 PSI. Polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use with no kinks, no cracks, no leaky connections. American Innovation. American Jobs. American Owned.
- Manufactured in the United States using 100% lead-free, BPA-free, top quality, UV stabilized FDA & NSF grade polyurethane
- Solid chrome-plated machined brass fittings provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, durable hose fitting which also prevents lead from leaking into the water
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink; Flexible in all weather conditions, even freezing temperatures
- 4.5 gallons per minute flow rate at 70 PSI – plenty for most any job around the home, garden or shop
- Soft, flexible and effortless to use; Hose weighs only 8 pounds for every 100 ft