Guaranteed to satisfy & survive or we will replace it for you… for life!
Are you looking for a garden hose sweeper nozzle and water shut-off valve to withstand the test of time? Maybe you’re tired of wrestling down your hose and trying to crimp the water flow off or running back to the faucet while water is flowing everywhere to adjust the flow or shut the water off? This nifty set is the answer!
The nozzle is heavy-duty. You can feel it in your hand. It’s all one piece construction ensures it won’t come apart or leak at the seams (there are no seams).
The on/off valve is easy to turn, closing and opening your water flow in only a quarter of a turn. It totally stops the flow of water when closed so you can experience drip-free and leak-free connections, making hook-ups and disconnects frustration-free and saving you those annoying and time-wasting trips to the water faucet.
Want enough pressure to wash your car? Driveway? Sidewalk? These have no water-saver device, so you get the full power and thrust of your water pressure.
You can also use the valve to regulate water flow, from all-the-way-on for high-pressure jobs like cleaning your sidewalk or washing your car, to medium or low pressure for watering flowers or the new seedlings in your garden.
The hose shut-off valve makes your tasks easier because you don’t have to run back and forth to shut off or adjust the water flow at the faucet all the time. It also eliminates water waste that occurs when you set the hose down to temporarily do something else.
These tools are built heavy-duty from solid brass and are made to last. We’ve backed this product with our 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Happy Customer Guarantee. If this set ever fails provide you with complete satisfaction, simply return it to us for a refund or replacement.
Don’t waste any more of your time and money on cheap garden hose water tools. Put an end to those leaky connections!
- Best water jet sweeper nozzle flow, guaranteed to fit snug & connect to your hose without leaks, every time! And the nifty bend in this gooseneck angle water shut-off valve works great combined with your nozzle to help provide an easier to hold grip. It also works great because it can be used to adjust the water pressure at the end of the hose, saving you from having to run back and forth between the spigot every time you want more or less pressure, or when you want to turn off the water flow
- Heavy Duty! You can abuse this nozzle on concrete and more. It may get scuffed up, but still works great. The water shut-off ball valve is easy to turn and can be moved to a complete “on” position, or to a complete “off” position, allowing no leaks or drips to come through, or anywhere in-between, as a water regulator, to give you just the perfect amount of water flow and pressure you want. A simple quarter-turn rotation of the handle is all it takes to go from full “on” to leak-free “off”
- The shut-off valve’s brass swivel connector is coated in a solid but slightly soft feeling rubbery plastic material, to make it easy to grip with your bare hands. And the solid brass underneath ensures long-lasting performance along with the ease-of-use
- Get the full power & thrust of your faucet’s high water pressure: the sweeper sprayer has no water-saver device attached. These fit all regular garden hose sized faucets, spigots, connectors, hoses, and attachments. If you can connect any normal garden hose to it, this will fit! This combo set includes 1 Solid Brass 2″ Water Jet Sweeper Hose Nozzle; 1 Angle Water Shut-off Valve; Extra hose washers; and access to a downloadable secret gardening method e-book
- Set comes with a full 100% lifetime satisfaction and happiness guarantee. Guaranteed to operate leak-free or we’ll send you a free replacement or full refund. We are confident in the ability of this nozzle and shut-off valve to last and work reliably for you. This is because the shut-off valve is made primarily from solid, heavy-duty brass. It can withstand more abuse than other cheap shut-off valves. The inside rotating ball valve is made from chromed brass, not cheap plastic