The patent pending wildfire Automated sprinkler protection (WASP) wildfire protection system is a gutter mount sprinkler system that gets water to the home’s roof & surrounding areas, where it’s needed most during wildfire emergencies. Many homes lost to wildfire burn from the roof down, started from windblown embers prevalent during wildfire emergencies. The advantage of the WASP gutter mount sprinkler system Kit is it can be turned on & left on during an evacuation. Complete with Nelson Brand agricultural grade sprinkler heads rated to a 40′ (12M) spray Radius. The head is a tenth the weight of standard brass Sprinkler heads & is non-impact, conserving water & able to work with very low pressure. Water is supplied from your home’s existing hose taps. Each bracket is easily adjustable for steep roof pitches. Simply unscrew the sprinkler head from the standard vertical connection & move it to the forward position, which provides more than enough spray angle to reach the peak of any a-frame designed structure. All connections are designed to be hand tightened with no tools required for assembly. The basic kit includes (2) agricultural grade sprinkler heads, (2) patent Pending gutter mount brackets, (2) fence/fascia brackets & (2) 25′ lengths of forestry grade lay flat hose.
- Wasp wildfire protection system: the sprinkler stream above the roof will raise the humidity level around the structure as well as dampen any combustibles around the structure to provide perimeter protection and lesson the structures ignitability.
- 360-Degree continuous spray of the gutter mount sprinklers wets the roof and surrounding areas to help defend the home against the wildfire threat and burning embers.
- The same number of sprinklers a fire department will use to protect a standard North American size home.
- Brackets are designed and tested to connect to over 95% of gutters
- Easy to delay and all connections are designed to be hand tightened with no tools required for assembly