The Wildfire Automated Sprinkler Protection (WASP) forestry grade lay flat hose is exactly the same style and standard as used by Wild land Fire Fighters for sprinkler deployment. Incredibly light weight compared to rubber and vinyl hose, it is designed for use with the WASP Gutter Mount Sprinkler System. The system gets water to the home’s roof and surrounding areas, where it’s needed most during wildfire emergencies. The lay flat hose is forestry grade and 25-feet (7.6m) long. Comes with standard garden hose fittings, making it excellent as a light weight hose used for common yard duty.
- Designed for use with the WASP gutter mount sprinkler system
- A tenth the weight of rubber or vinyl hose
- Works great for gardening, RV and marine
- Easily connects with existing hose taps
- Compact and lays flat for storage