Underhill International introduces Magnum ultramax, new heavy-duty, variable flow hose-end nozzles for use on sports fields, parks, playgrounds and other public areas. Featuring robust “firefighter quality” construction, ultramax nozzles are designed for infield conditioning and as a hand-watering Supplement for dry, patchy Turf. The nozzles are also practical for stadium and playground wash-downs and equipment clean-ups. Ultramax is offered in four models with optional pistol or firefighter grips. The turbo shift NG550-DFL-75 has a dual variable flow that can be shifted from light coverage to a higher volume Fog, jet stream or fan pattern. The low volume NG550-DFL-75 performs at 7 to 12 GPM and also turbo shifts to 14 to 17 GPM. The ergonomically-designed pistol grip or firefighter grip have sturdy ball valves and push-pull on/off control handles. All models have 3/4-Inch or 1-Inch inlets. Leak-proof and virtually indestructible, ultramax nozzles are constructed from aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and tpr rubber. For more information about the ultramax nozzles, call 866.863.3744. Underhill offers an expanding line of water-saving irrigation products, including the new sapiens 2wire controller, 2wire field decoders and programmers; audit master sprinkler performance test kits; pellet PRO and liquid PRO applicators; turf spy stress detection glasses; Magnum and precision hose-end nozzles and more. The company is headquartered in lake forest, CA and has been in business for more than 30 years.
- Dual variable flow-delivers light fog and low volume jet stream patterns before shifting to high volume jet stream and fan patterns
- Opens at 7-12 GPM and be “turbo shifted” to 14-17 GPM
- Recommended for commercial and residential use with lower pressure, minimum 50+ psi needed
- Firefighter quality nozzles is made of aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and TPR rubber
- Use with UltraMax pistol grip or firefighter grip valve (sold separately, items SV or SVPG)