Underhill’s Magnum UltraMax are the most versatile and rugged hose-end nozzles available for syringing sports fields or golf courses. Featuring robust “firefighter quality” construction, UltraMax nozzles are designed for infield conditioning and as a hand-watering supplement for dry, patchy turf. Also practical for stadium and playground wash-downs and equipment clean-ups. The Turbo Shift model has a dual variable flow that can be shifted from light coverage to a higher volume fog, jet stream or fan pattern. The high volume model opens at 12 to 17 GPM and can be “turbo shifted” to 20 to 43 GPM. The ergonomically-designed pistol grip or firefighter grip (sold separately) have sturdy ball valves and push-pull on/off control handles. 1″ inlet. Leak-proof and virtually indestructible, UltraMax nozzles are constructed from aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and TPR rubber. Made in the USA.
- Dual variable flow – delivers light fog and low volume jet stream patterns before shifting to high volume jet stream and fan patterns
- Opens at 12 to 17 gallons per minute (GPM) and can be “turbo shifted” to 20 to 43 GPM
- Recommended for commercial use with higher pressure 70+ psi needed; Not recommended for residential use
- Firefighter quality nozzle is made of aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and TPR rubber
- Use with UltraMax pistol grip or firefighter grip valve (sold separately, items SV or SV