Underhill’s Magnum UltraMax are the most versatile and rugged hose-end nozzles available for syringing sports fields or golf courses. Featuring robust “firefighter quality” construction, UltraMax nozzles are designed for infield conditioning and as a hand-watering supplement for dry, patchy turf. Also practical for stadium and playground wash-downs and equipment clean-ups. The Full Throttle nozzle features a single variable flow in either high volume (15 to 40 GPM), sold separately, or low volume (12 to 19 GPM). It delivers a steady fog, jet stream or fan pattern. The ergonomically-designed pistol grip or firefighter grip (sold separately) have sturdy ball valves and push-pull on/off control handles. 1″ inlet. Leak-proof and virtually indestructible, UltraMax nozzles are constructed from aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and TPR rubber. Made in the USA.
- Delivers steady, maximum volume fog, jet stream and fan patterns
- 15-40 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Recommended for commercial use with higher pressure 70+ psi needed; Not recommended for residential use
- Firefighter quality nozzle is made of aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and TPR rubber
- Use with pistol grip or firefighter grip valve (sold separately, items SV or SVPG)