Underhill quick fix sprinkler removal tool is a unique device designed & engineered to help you do the job like never before. No digging, no damage to turf & saves time & money. Fits most major irrigation manufacturer’s brands of fixed spray pop-up sprinklers listed below. Fits pop-up riser heights from 3’, 4”, & 6”. Pop-up spray head sprinklers are classified as sprinklers w/ a ½” bottom or side-inlet & a radius from 5-17’. Compatible with Rain Bird -“1800 series”, Toro -“570 series”, Irritrol – “I-Pro series”, Hunter -“PS ultra, Pro-spray series”, Wathermatic -“LX spray series”, Orbit – “plastic series” (not brass models), Hit – “700, & 900 series” including telescopic series. Not intended for small to medium gear drive rotor sprinklers.
- Fits all major 2-6″ ½” inlet pop-up fixed spray head sprinkler brands (not intended for ¾” & 1″ inlet gear drive rotor sprinklers
- Fits with: Rain Bird 1800 Series, Toro 570 Series, Irritrol I-Pro Series, Hunter Pro Series, Hit proline Series, Weathermatic Max Spray Series
- No digging and no damage to turf
- Made with ultra heavy-duty Precision engineered material
- Saves time and money
- The ultimate all-in-one Device can complete 3 optional tasks: Raising a sprinkler when used with a riser adapter purchased separately, Cap-off the supply line to the sprinkler, Convert the sprinkler to a drip system
- Not intended for larger radius gear drive rotary sprinklers