3/4 Brass Connector 3/4 “brass connector with no leaks or cracks, brass fittings also with their own on-off valve. Rugged brass fittings are not cracked, cracked, leaked or corroded. They have the highest durability and withstand high temperatures And low temperature
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY – no more leaks, tear or cracks: solid 3/4 Inches brass connectors, rubber washer, double latex pipe, sturdy on/off valve, zinc alloy spray nozzle, extra-flexible 3750D polyester fabric cover; the hose can withstand water pressure 3-12 Bar and temperature 41℉-113℉
- BRASS FITTING CONNECTOR WITH ON/OFF VALVE- The copper fittings have been considered the premium choice for durability and longevity of high pressure fitting. It perfectly solves the leak problems of plastic connectors, seldom crack or slip with solid 3/4″ brass connectors and inner rubber washer. With the on/off valve on it, it’s easy for you to shut the water without turning off the tap.
- The water quality of expandable with hydraulic hose growth to its original size 50 feet (water pressure and the total length and swelling volume effect) three times, but after water out, in a few seconds to return to the 17 feet!
- Easy to use – never kinks, twists or tangles. It is light, flexible and easy to operate. It is compact to save storage spac
- 8 kinds of nozzles to meet all the needs of your life, ergonomic non-slip TPR handle gives you a solid and comfortable grip. We send you free parts, including hooks, storage bags. Easy to use and store water pipes