The Tuff-Guard 25-foot kink-proof garden hose assembly with 5/8″ male and female Garden Hose Thread (GHT) connections is for use in watering and wash-down applications. The garden hose has a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tube for increased flexibility and easy maneuvering around the garden, and its internal braided core is made out of two-ply spiral polyester fiber for added strength. A polypropylene double helix coils around the hose’s exterior for dimensional stability that helps resist kinking and crushing to maintain full water pressure while compressed. The double helix design also helps protect the hose from abrasion, is weather resistant, and weighs less than traditional hoses for easier portability.
Heavy-duty brass ferrules connect the garden hose to its end connectors. The ferrules are internally expanded instead of crimped to the hose to preserve its 5/8″ internal diameter for optimum water flow and to prevent leakage. The garden hose has a male GHT connection on one end for attaching sprayers or sprinklers and a female GHT connection on the opposite end of the hose for connecting to male-threaded water spigots. The connectors’ machined brass provides corrosion resistance and strength to prevent crushing, and their design permits wrench tightening and loosening. The garden hose has a maximum working pressure of 100 pounds per square inch (psi), a burst pressure of 300 psi, and a vacuum rating of 29 inches of mercury (inHg). It has a temperature range of -20 degrees F to 158 degrees F and comes with a one-year warranty for workmanship and material defects. This Tuff-Guard extra flexible garden hose is suitable for use in lawn watering applications, wash-down tasks at worksites or home residences, and various other uses.
JGB Enterprises Inc. manufactures industrial and hydraulic hoses, assemblies, and accessories. Founded in 1977, JGB Enterprises Inc. is headquartered in Liverpool, NY, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standards.
- 25-foot garden hose assembly for watering applications, washing vehicles, and other outdoor tasks
- Extruded three-ply construction with a polypropylene double helix exterior for stability to help resist kinks and knots
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tube contains braided polyester core for flexibility and strength
- Machined brass male and female Garden Hose Thread (GHT) connections for spigot and nozzle attachments
- 100 pounds per square inch (psi) for maximum working pressure, 300 psi for burst pressure