The zero-G hose is the future of advanced hose design. Compared to traditional hoses, the zero-G is 50% lighter in weight which assures effortless handling and easy maneuvering. The zero-G is easy to store, has a high burst strength, (over 600 psi) and is kink-resistant. This hose has the same flow rate as a 5/8” conventional hose, and is cold weather flexible down to 35 degrees. The zero-G features newly designed, ergonomic, crush proof couplings for long-lasting, leak-free attachments. zero-G is lead free and glides smoothly over surfaces without marring or snagging.
- 50% Lighter Weight Compared to Commercial Vinyl Hose
- Jobsite Tough – Abrasion, Leak & Puncture Resistant with Burst Rating of 600+ PSI
- Kink-Resistant, Easy to Maneuver, Drinking Water Safe & Lead Free
- Does NOT Expand or Retract, Guaranteeing an Uninterrupted and High Water Flow Rate
- Assembled in USA
- The hose does not retract or expand