This Dixon BWSG nozzle is washdown spray nozzle with a pistol-style grip. It has a 1/2″ National Pipe Thread (NPT) female inlet at the bottom of the nozzle for attaching to a hose. It is made of aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing and has a safety cover for protection from high temperatures. The rear-mounted lever reduces hand fatigue and adjusts for variable spray patterns, from a fan spray to a solid stream, with drip-free automatic shutoff. It has a maximum operating pressure of 500 pounds per square inch (psi) and a maximum flow rate of 22 gallons per minute (gpm). This washdown spray nozzle is suitable for use in the beverage, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical, and petroleum industries.
SuperKlean manufactures spray nozzles, water mixer-hose stations, hoses, and accessories. The company, founded in 1985 and headquartered in Burlingame, CA, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9000.
- 1/2″ NPT female inlet for attaching to a fire hose
- Aluminum for resistance to corrosion and tarnishing
- Safety cover for protection from high temperatures
- Rear-mounted lever reduces hand fatigue and adjusts for variable spray patterns
- Maximum operating pressure rating of 500 psi and maximum flow rate of 22 gpm