SprinklerLift makes raising sunken sprinkler heads in your lawn quick, affordable and easy. Adding this part lifts the height of your nozzle 1 1/2″ without the time and mess of completely digging up the existing head.
- Sprinkler heads settle due to natural compaction of soil.
- Sunken sprinkler heads result in stems that cannot popup above the grass and frequently causes uneven distribution of water, misting, brown spots, and runoff.
How Does It Work?
- Repairs sunken sprinkler heads without digging up the entire head.
- Minimizing time and effort substantially over traditional repair techniques.
- SprinklerLifts available for Rainbird® 1800 series / K-Rain® and Orbit® pop-up spray heads.
- SprinklerLift is NOT COMAPTIBLE WITH RAINBIRD® SURE-POP 600 SERIES OR ROTOR STYLE SPRINKLER HEADS.
- 1 1/2” elevation per sprinkler lift unit. For additional height you can add additional sprinkler lifts as needed.
- Tools required: Channel locks to remove the current sprinkler head top and a phillips screwdriver for the set screw.
- Great for homeowners and Do it Yourselfers.
- Comes with installation instructions.
How do I know if I need a SprinklerLift?
- Usually, sunken sprinkler heads result in green grass around the sprinkler head. The area further around it does not receive adequate water, making it look dry and brown.
What brands does it work with?
- Currently, this product is compatible with RainBird® 1800 series / K-Rain® and Orbit® pop-up sprinkler heads.
- SprinklerLift is NOT COMAPTIBLE WITH RAINBIRD® SURE-POP 600 SERIES SPRINKLER HEADS.
- 12-pack SprinklerLift parts for RainBird® 1800 series 2″ – 12″ and K-Rain® pop-up style heads.
- Part NOT compatible with Rainbird® Sure-pop, Hunter®, or Orbit® brand pop-up sprinkler heads. **Be sure to check the brand and style of your sprinkler heads before ordering**
- Easy install that extends pop-up head 1 1/2″ without digging up the sprinkler body.
- Package includes 12 SprinklerLift parts, stainless steel set screws, and nitrile rubber o-rings.
- Includes standard shipping to continental United States.