– Take off the plastic on solar panel then make sure it face to sun directly and a totally dark environment can make the lights work more perfectly.
– How to check the solar panel is ON? — Leave the unit in the sun for an hour and then cover the complete solar panel. If the lights come on, the button is in the on position.
If NOT, push in the button once again and put the unit in the sun for another hour. Cover the solar panel again and it should light up
it should light up.
*Length of each string: 6.6ft
*Number of strings: 9 strings
*LED Quantity: 180 LEDs
*Mode: 2 Mode (Steady on/ Flash)
*Wire Color: Copper Wire
*LED Color: Warm White
*Switch Type: ON/OFF switch
*Length between 2 LEDs: 3.93in
*Waterproof: YES, IP65.
*Powered by solar panel
*Solar panel voltage: 2V
*Working time: More than 12 hours after fully charging
- [SOLAR POWERED] No wire required, just place the 800mA solar panel where there is sunlight and it will work automatically. Charge by the sunlight for 6 hours, can work up to 12 hours or more when fully charged. The outdoor string lights will automatically turn on when it’s dark and turn off during the day
- [DIY] 9 Strands/180 LEDs waterfall string lights can be easily bent and shaped into any shape as you like. Watering can be used as a single strand or spread out into 6 separate strands for the full “spray effect”. And This Timbo string light is perfect for decorating bedrooms, weddings, parties, and living spaces.
- [WATERPROOF] The LED cooper string light is IP65 waterproof, suitable for both indoor and outdoor lighting decorations.
- [SAFE TO TOUCH] Low power & heat insulated copper wire will not make it overheat during usage.
- [EASY TO USE &WIDE APPLICATION] Solar panel with garden stakes stand and 2 switches (On/Off and Mode). Good for DIY watering can, plants tree vines, potted decorations wedding party dinner table.