An all-in-one solution for any water pumping need. By pumping up to 1.6 GPM at a maximum submersion of 100ft, and featuring a maximum lift of 230ft, this pump is ideally suited both.
Ideal for irrigation, fountains, wells, water features or anywhere you have a pumping need, attach a 12V battery to provide constant pumping power while setting the included 20A solar controller to turn on the pump on your schedule. The included 16ft MC4 connector cables allow you to place the solar panels in the optimum position to get maximum sun without sacrificing pump placement and with the included 20A solar controller, the system can be expanded with additional solar panels for that extra charging power.
Compact, lightweight, and easy to carry make this a breeze to use with no need for loud gas/diesel pumps that require constant filling and lugging around heavy canisters.
100W Mono Solar Panels (included) and/or Battery (Not Included)
12V DC Water pump
Cables: 10 feet (3m)
Voltage: 12V DC
Amps: 8.0 A
Flow Rate: 6.0LPM/1.6GPM
Maximum Lift: 230 Feet (70 Meters)
Maximum Submersion: 100 Feet (30 Meters)
Inlet: 50 Mesh Stainless Steel Screen
Outlet Port: 1/2″ (12.7mm) Barbed Fitting
Internal Bypass: 105-110 PSI Max(7.2-7.5BARS) Motor
Permanent Magnet Thermally Protected Pump Design
Positive Displacement: 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
100W 12V Monocrystaline Solar Panel
Temperature range: -40℃~+80℃
Frame: Heavy duty aluminum
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
Approx. Size: 46.85″ x 21.26″ x 1.38″
1 x 20A PWM Contr.
1 x 100W Monocrystaline Solar Panel
1 x 12V 1.6GPM DC Water Pump
1 x Pair 16ft Male/Female MC4 connectors
- Up to 25,000 hour pump life, 96GPH (1.6GPM) flow rate, 1/2 inch outlet port, Max Submersible: 100 feet, Max Lift: 230 feet
- High efficiency 100W 12V monocrystalline solar panel for maximum power; Pre-drilled holes allow for easy mounting
- Plug and play design with easy and quick setup; Combine with a 12V battery (required to power controller) to provide power 24/7
- For 4 inch wells or larger; applications range from gardening, irrigation, water features, water tanks, livestock or deep wells
- Reduce noise and pollution while minimizing ongoing fuel costs; Combine with a float for automatic tank pumping