Don’t hesitate! NEW STORE AND NEW HOSE AND STILL LOW PRICE. Your garden would definitely love it!
√ Expandable Garden Hose is made of durable triple latex.
√ This material makes the hose expands to 3 times its length with water flow and contracts in a few minutes when water flow off.
√ This garden hose will never tangle, twist or kink, which is flexible and easy to handle and storage store.
√ It comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns that includes shower, mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full and angle.
-Product dimensions: Original length: 8.3 feet/Expanding length: 25 feet
-Product weight: 340g
Package Includes :
-1 x 25 ft Expandable garden hose
-1 x Spray nozzle
-1 x Holder
-2 x Waterproof mat
-1 x 25 ft Garden Hose Storage Bag
Note1: For safety reason when you shut off the water, please first switch off the valve on the brass connector and then the tap! It will prevent the hose from running back and hitting you.
Note2: If you find this hose does not extend to 25 ft, please kindly make sure whether the faucet is at full blast.
- ◆ SPACE-EFFICIENT DESIGN : Starts out 8.3 ft and expands to 25 ft with water pressure, but returns to 8.3 ft after water out. Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storag.
- ◆ LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGHT QUALITY: This garden hose itself is made with a tough rubber inner core and covered with high quality nylon, Flexible and lightweight. Compact and easy to store, yet very sturdy and expandable.Free 7 functions Spray Nozzle.
- ◆ HIGH PRESSURE-RESISTANCE DURABLE LATEX : Minimum water pressure for expanding fully to 50 ft: 72.5PSI/ 5Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 145PSI/10Bar.
- ◆ TANGLE, KNOT AND KINK FREE : It’s light weight material keeps the hose from tangling or knotting. When water is turned on the hose expands to maximum length. When water is turned off the hose retracts back to its normal size making it easy to move or carry around.
- ◆ IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not leave the hose charged after you switch off the valve on the connector, which would damage the latex and may cause a burst. Please keep the hose empty when not in use.