Raigro Pulsating Metal Sprinkler Covers a Lot of Lawn – UP TO 85 FEET IN DIAMETER TO BE EXACT!
When an in-ground irrigation system isn’t an option, a pulsating revolving sprinkler hooked up to a garden hose is the next best choice for an established lawn.
This type of sprinkler shoots out the water horizontally at a high velocity so it’s not as vulnerable to wind and evaporation as oscillating types, which spray the water straight up.
When the rain won’t fall, our long-range sprinkler is an easy and effective way to water your thirsty lawn – no hose holding necessary.
All Metal Head
Our long-range sprinkler head is exceptionally durable, with all metal head and rust-proof coated finish that will provide years of regular use.
The base are Sturdy Weighted with so it will not move arount while in use.
The Raigro pulsating lawn sprinkler give your yard maximum water exposure, The sprinkler can be adjusted from partial to full circle spray area, Adjustable sprinkling area provides the flexibility you need for any sprinkling task garden or lawn.
Waters up to 85 feet in diameter
The Raigro Lawn and Garden Sprinkler, can be adjusted to water from 45 feet up to 85 feet, – Just turn the distance control knob on top of the sprinkler to adjust it for your use.
TO ADJUST THE SPRAY PATTERN:
1. For full-circle (360o) coverage, lift the trip lever to its up position.
2. For half-circle coverage, push the trip lever down, then adjust the friction collars to sprinkle the desired spraying area.
TO ADJUST THE SPRAY DISTANCE:
1. For maximum distance, make sure the diffuser pin is wound out, so it does not obstruct the water stream.
2. For a shorter distance, screw the diffuser pin into the water stream. This will also create a more misty spray.
3. Using the arrows on the deflector shield, turn the distance control knob to adjust the spray distance as needed.
- ADJUSTABLE SPRINKLING – Easy to adjust sprinkling area to cover from 45 to 85 feet in diameter, Also can it be adjustable to sprinkle a full round circular (360°) area or just a semi-circular (180o) area, You can also control the water flow with the Knob-Control switch on top, Helps conserve water.
- DURABLE ALL METAL HEAD – This rust-proof, metal-head sprinkler is definitely built to last. The metal had are much more rugged than any sprinkler with plastic parts.
- STURDY WEIGHTED BASE – The base of the sprinkler have inside heavy METAL pieces for reliable stability, And it’s covered with new featured TPR rubber to stay for last, You will be able to use year after year in the same nice condition.
- OTHER FEATURES – You can connect multiple sprinklers one to one – Fits all standard garden hose threads – Works well on all gardens and landscapes.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY – We stand behind our products and will refund your money or send a replacement if you’re not fully satisfied.