A 4″ pop-up spray unit just like the ones contractors install. Only you don’t have to trench the lawn or pay for buried plumbing. They stay safely buried in place until needed. You can mow right over it. Just snap your hose on to the swiveling quick-connect and water pressure pushes the riser up 4 inches above the ground. Select the rectangle spray pattern you need: short or long. Plant the Spray unit along one side of the pattern and it sends out a fine mist spray to cover the area completely. When you turn off the water, the riser drops back below ground where it stays ready till next time. You can use a garden trowel to dig a 4 inch hole, 7 inches deep. That’s it: set it, plant it, point it, forget it. No assembly required. Just pull it out of the box and stick it in the hole. Plant them right next to driveways or sidewalks, in flower beds-anywhere, really. Comes with orange locator cap and hose quick-connect with auto stop.
- 4 inch pop-up Spray hides in your lawn just like a contractor installed system
- Pops up with water pressure and automatically drops down when water’s off so you can mow right over
- Plant unit in small hole then snap on hose from any direction
- Coverage Area – 5’x32’@ 30psi OR 4’x28’@20psi. Great for small rectangle areas
- 5 year warranty – Kit includes orange locator cap and hose quick-connect with auto stop