Now when you go on holiday you won’t have to ask your neighbors to water your plants while you are away!
This new Automatic Watering Timer with LCD Display could not be simpler to set up and use.
The incoming fitting (3/4″ bsp tap thread) top connection screws straight onto your garden tap and the bottom outlet fitting is the standard Hozelock type.
The clear cover screws on over the controls to keep the unit watertight.
LCD screen displays irrigation status and standard time and day. Watering time from one minute to a maximum of 9 hours and 59 minutes by 1 minute increments.
Watering cycles: up to 16 programs per day.
Run modes: daily, every 2nd day, every 3rd day or any specific day. Manual mode & automatic Mode – each day.
Can be programmed into different watering schedule if required. ‘Low Battery’ indicator.
Water connection: 21mm Tap with 26.5mm thread
Hose Connection: 13mm (1/2″) – suitable for all known plug-in systems
Water pressure: 6 bap, 150psi max
Water Temperature: Max. 40 degree
Irrigation medium: Clear fresh water
Requires 2 x 1.5v AAA batteries (not supplied)
How to Use:
1.Screw the timer onto your garden tap.
2.Push on your garden hose.
3.Unscrew the clear waterproof cap.
4.Set the watering period and how often the water comes on (full instructions included).
5.Screw on the clear waterproof cap.
6.Leave and forget.
1* Irrigation Timer
- Convenient Watering Timer – Automatic Water Timer is Convenient for Watering Plant Grass When You Go on Holiday. Fit for 3/4″ 19mm Thread Tap.
- 16 Programs – Programmed into Different Watering Schedule If Required And Watering Cycles Are up to 16 Programs Per Day.
- Setting – From 1 Minute to Maximum 9 Hours; 59 Minutes by 1 Minute Increments; Daily, Every 2nd Day, Every 3rd Day or Any Specific Day for Your Manual Running Modes.
- Convenient Design – Two Modes of Automatic/Manual Mode, Come with Memory Function makes Your Water Timer More Easy To Use.
- LCD Display – Large LCD Screen with Low Battery Indicator Shows Irrigation Status And Standard Time / Day.