The Inline or Angle Valve with Flow Control is ideal for replacing or upgrading existing sprinkler valves. The valve has inlets on both the bottom and side for easier installation. The flow-control feature allows users to increase or decrease the flow of water to meet their watering needs. The valve features a self cleaning design with a heavy-duty diaphragm and manual on/off lever. The slow-close design reduces water hammer and system wear.
- Easy bottom or side inlet installation
- Manual external bleed, Stainless steel spring
- Slow closure speed reduces water hammer and system wear
- Heavy-duty diaphragm, 1 In. female-threaded valve
- For outdoor use with cold water only