Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
Moon American manufactures and distributes industrial, municipal, and interior fire control products and accessories. The company, founded in 1955, is headquartered in Worcester, MA.
- Fire hose nozzle for extinguishing fires
- Combination fog and straight stream for broad applications
- Polycarbonate for durability and resistance to scratching and impact
- Basic nozzle for fire hose rack units that are exposed and subject to pilferage
- ULC Approved for fire nozzles