Condition: 100% New Brand
Color: Shown as picture
Water Connection: 21mm tap with 26.5mm thread
Hose Connection: 13mm(1/2″)
Irrigation Frequency: 1-16 times a day, 1 time/3 days
Irrigation Time: 1min (Min.), 9hour 59min (Max.)
Work Pressure: 0-400kpa
Water Temperature: 0-40°C
Power Supply: Solar power & 2 * 1.5V AAA rechargeable batteries (Not Included)
Program Can Be Set: Single Program, Multi-program, Common Program, Cycle Program, One Day, Multi-days
Operation: Auto Operation, Manual Operation
1 x Irrigation Controller (Battery Not Included)
1 x User Manual
1. Put the solar panel under the sun to test whether it is working.
2. Need to change the battery when it is near the service life, in order to avoid the water splashing in all directions.
3. Different plants should use different procedures to irrigate.
4. Because water has impurity, you should wash the stainless strainer in time in case of blocking.
5. If the display shows the situation which battery is low power, you should turn off the faucet, change the new battery and set the watering procedure again. If you don’t change the battery, you should turn off the all the time.
- It adopts solar panel design and can absorb solar energy as power source, which is environmentally friendly and energy-saving. .
- Users can set up the program as desired, providing 16 programs that are very easy to install and use.
- Automatic watering, timed irrigation. You can set the daily/monthly watering time and watering time as needed. When you are not on business, you never have to worry about the factory, bringing you more convenience..
- The LCD display controls the watering and standard time..
- This intelligent digital irrigation controller not only makes efficient use of water, but also improves the efficiency of automatic watering. In addition, it can help you reduce labor costs and automatically time watering flowers and plants, even no one at home brings you more convenience. It also has many other advantages: ease of installation and operation, durability, low power consumption, and more. In short, it is really a perfect watering tool for micro-sprinklers and drip irrigation in ga