The HydroLogic 4-zone digital water timer offers innovative features not available from any other manufacturer. Setup & programming are easy, with clear on-screen information. Each zone can be independently programmed or used to water manually with a simple press of the manual button. Once programmed, the next watering cycle will display in real time so you will know exactly when the next cycle begins. There are no additional valves to purchase. This unit controls 4 zones right out of the package…saving the consumer frustration while conserving valuable retail space for other products. Compatible with the HydroLogic soil moisture Sensor (purchased separately, SKU 15339).
- Flexible programming – set up to 4 cycles per day, each with it’s own start time on specific days of the week. Easy Manual watering by simply using the “Manual” button
- The new larger Rectangular screen is 25% bigger to better display Information for the simplest set up and programming that can easily be seen at a glance
- Rain delay – if there’s rain in the forecast, the rain delay mode will stop all watering for up to 7 days. The watering program will begin running automatically after the delay period
- Low Battery consumption. A new set of batteries lasts up to 6 months. The water program remains when batteries are changed or between seasons. Two x AA alkaline batteries are required (not included)
- Backed by a Melnor 7-Year Limited Warranty. Melnor stands behind its products. Leave a question/feedback below. We value your experience with us.