Automate the watering on two separate areas of the yard with a 2-Zone digital water timer. Simply set how often and how long you want to water and let the timer do the work for you. Set a sprinkler to water the lawn every other day and another to run frequently in a newly planted flower bed. Need to fill a bucket up or spray off the deck? Just use the manual watering option. If rain is in the forecast, use a rain delay to pause the watering for up to 7 days and it will automatically start again when the delay is over. Whether you are home or away, make sure you never forget to water again! Ensure you always have a leak-free seal with additional filter washers. Melnor has included 3 extra filter washers so you can easily replace them if they become lost or worn. Need additional information or assistance from Melnor? Leave feedback or ask a question below. We value your experience with us.
- Two valves let you schedule watering Separately for different areas of the yard
- Flexible scheduling lets you water as often as every hour, up to 24 times a day or as little as once a week on each valve
- Rain delay pauses The watering schedule for up to 7 days, so you don’t waste water when it’s not needed.
- 3 Extra filter washers included for a leak-free seal
- Backed by a Melnor 7 Year Limited . We stand behind our products.