Automate the watering on two separate areas of the yard with a 2-Zone digital water timer. Simply set how often and how long you want to water and let the timer do the work for you. Set a sprinkler to water the lawn every other day and another to run frequently in a newly planted flower bed. Need to fill a bucket up or spray off the deck? Just use the manual watering option. If rain is in the forecast, use a rain delay to pause the watering for up to 7 days and it will automatically start again when the delay is over. Whether you are home or away, make sure you never forget to water again! Need additional information or assistance from Melnor? Leave feedback or ask a question below. We value your experience with us.
- Flexible scheduling lets you water as often as every hour, up to 24 times a day or as little as once a week on each valve. Automatically water for as little as 1 minute up to 6 hours
- Simple to use Manual option lets you easily access the faucet whenever you need to run the water
- Easy to read large LCD displays information clearly
- Rain delay pauses the watering schedule for up to 7 days, so you don’t waste water when it’s not needed
- Backed by a Melnor 7-Year Limited Warranty. Melnor stands behind its products