SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – The Reaper blasts a 0° straight water stream at up to 4,000 PSI while rotating at an optimal speed to form a 24° or 30° cone of coverage out the front and is propelled by four 0° straight steam jets out the back at a 20° angle. It’s one tool that can do all of the jobs (cutting, cleaning, removal, etc.) with measurably better performance. DURABILITY & RELIABLE – These heavy-duty, high impact nozzles are constructed with a stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles. SAVINGS – Greater impingement allows you to complete jobs faster or use a smaller nozzle size while getting the same impact as nozzles with higher GPM flow rates allowing you to save on both water and labor. SERVICEABILITY – Repair kits are available for extended life and lower operating costs.
- Heavy-duty design engineered for jetting applications
- High-impact, high-impingement allows you to use one tool for every job (cutting, cleaning, removal, etc.)
- Front jet blasts a 0-degree straight water stream while rotating at a high speed to form a 24 or 30-degree cone
- Four rear jets create a 20-degree angle for maximum thrusting and pulling power
- Constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces for longer life