INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Before using your HOSE make sure the rubber washer is firmly set inside the female coupling. This will prevent leaking. 2. Attach the female end of the HOSE to the water source. 3. Attach the supplied on/off valve to the male end of the HOSE. 4. The HOSE works fine with a spray nozzle. However, for best results, attach a spray nozzle, (not included) to the male threads of the on/off valve. 5. Turn the on/off valve to the OFF position. 6. Do not stretch or expand this hose when it is empty. Turn the water on at the source. Gradually increase the water pressure the HOSE will automatically expand up to 3 times its original length. 7. When the HOSE is fully expanded, turn the on/off valve to the ON position and use the HOSE like any ordinary hose. 8. when you are finished using the HOSE, make sure to turn the water OFF at the source spigot. 9. Turn the on/off valve to the ON position and allow the water in the in the HOSE to drain. If you are using a nozzle the open the nozzle. As the water begins to drain from the HOSE, it will automatically contract back. REMEMBER MY FRIENDS, IT IS A LIGHT DUTY WATER HOSE, DON’T USE IT DO THE HEAVY GARDENING
- Space-efficient design, Hose starts out 8.3 ft and expands to 25 ft with water pressure, but returns to 8.3 ft after water out
- ; Minimum water pressure for expanding fully to 25 ft: 2.5K≤Hose Working Pressure ≤ 5KG; Don’t above it’s working water pressure, or it will burst.
- Comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns and latex hose, excellent corrosion resistance and durable quality.Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Do Not leave the water turned ON with the HOSE under pressure when not in use. Always turn the water OFF and drain the water from the HOSE after each use so that your HOSE contacts back to a small size.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – This garden hose enjoys a 12-month worry-free guarantee & 60 days money back Guarantee, Now move your finger and click “Add to Cart”!