Instructions for use:
Screw the timer onto your garden tap.
Push on your garden hose.
Set the two dials; the first for the time between watering, the second for how long watering lasts.
Screw on the clear waterproof cap.
Height of timer (including fittings) 16cm (approx. 6”)
Face diameter 8cm (approx. 3”)
Requires 2 x AAA 1.5v batteries (not included)
1 *Watering Controller
- The left dial sets the watering frequency — every 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, one week.
- The right dial sets the watering run time — 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes.
- Example — If you want to irrigate for 5 minutes every 12 hours, then turn the left dial to 12 and the right dial to 5, the irrigation time will be watered for 5 minutes every 12 hours, and it will cycle.
- Scope — Greenhouse, agriculture, green irrigation, family garden, vegetable garden, orchard, nursery, sapling.
- One-piece design — The water-passing pipe is perfectly integrated with the appearance of the controller, and it is self-contained, which isolates the hidden danger of water flowing from the connection gap into the controller.