Watering a large area of plant everyday is really tiring. This automatic electronic irrigation timer is of great use for watering home garden planting especially suitable for the people are not at home or too busy to take care of their family garden. Mainly adopts quality plastic, high quality and durable. Intelligent flowers watering timer, the standard clock time, you can set the watering time for your garden when you are not at home. Very practical and can be applied in your home garden, roof garden, lawn, balcony, courtyard etc. With this irrigation, you can now maximize the efficiency of your irrigation system. Practical product at good price, worth buying.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Color: Green as Picture
Batteries: 2 x AAA batteries (Not included)
Suitable Water Pressure: 0-400KPA
Irrigation Time: shortest 1 min, longest 9 hours 59 min
Irrigation Frequency: at least once a day, up to 16 times, and the longest for two days
Product Size: Approx. 162 x 86mm / 6.38 x 3.39inch
Package Weight: Approx. 280g
1 x Irrigation Timer
1 x User Manual
1. Please allow 0-1inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- AUTOMATIC AND INTELLIGENT: With a timer, you only need to press the buttons to set the irrigation time and it will water the plants on time.
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD SCREEN: Displays day of the week, hour, minute and programming time for easy reference; buttons for easy setting and re-setting.
- CONVENIENT FOR USE: 16 groups of watering time can be set per day at most; different programs for your special demands: single and multi program, regular and cycle, program of one day or several days.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: suitable for the control of irrigation systems in the domestic sector, such as lawn sprinkler, sprinklers, greenhouse and more.
- EFFICIENT POWER: only 2 AAA batteries required; not tethered to socket, you can use it any corner in your garden.