The RBC6000 Single Station, Battery Operated Timer mounted on a 3/4″ actuator has joined DIG’s innovative and rugged line of battery operated timers for use in residential and commercial applications or where AC power is unavailable. Outfitted with the latest and most efficient electronic management technology, the RBC 6000 can operate up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries. The RBC6000 features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple, icon-based programming with weekly or cyclical programs. The timer’s professional grade actuator is used to convert 3/4 in. and 1 in. brass or plastic manual anti-siphon valves to automatic operation and includes flow control with an external manual bleed for smooth opening and closing. Completely waterproof and able to operate in harsh environments, the RBC6000 is the simple and dependable solution for any irrigation systems that starts with manual anti-siphon valve.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries with a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing the program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the timer is active