The RBCMVA Single-Station Battery Operated Timer with 3/4 Actuator can be mounted on a manual or brass anti-siphon valve for automation in residential and commercial applications, or where AC power is unavailable. It features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and simple icon-based weekly or cyclical programs that can operate up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries. The timers actuator is assembled with a 3/4 adapter and 3/4 washer and the package also includes a 1 adapter and 1 washer. Completely waterproof and able to operate in harsh environments, the RBC MVA is the simple solution for automating most manual anti-siphon valves.
- This is the replacement for the DIG RBC6000
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries th a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing the program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation