The EVO 100I is a Hose End Tap Timer with a 3/4″ female thread inlet and male thread outlet. Power is derived via a patented, time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by the surrounding ambient light (solar). After being charged, this efficient energy system provides enough power for the timer to function at any time, night or day, and in any weather with no direct sunlight required. This energy system also makes the EVO 100 environmentally friendly, functioning only on clean, renewable solar power without the need for a backup battery or AC power.
- Powered by a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system fueled by ambient light (solar)
- Easy to install and program
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times per day
- Seven buttons and an integrated large, high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with an AM/PM clock and icon-based programming for easy navigation