The ECO 1 MVA is an advanced single station ambient light (solar) powered irrigation controller mounted on a 3/4″ actuator and is used to automate a 3/4″ or 1″ manual anti-siphon valve. Power is derived via a patented time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller through the day anytime, anywhere and in any weather.
- Environmentally friendly with no backup battery or AC power necessary; uses clean, renewable solar power
- Use for drip irrigation or sprinkler systems
- Seven buttons with integrated LCD
- Programmable run times from 1 minute to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1 minute increments
- No backup battery or AC power necessary – uses clean solar energy