DIG two dial battery operated hose end timer CO72A # c072a offers easy installation with simplified programming for a cost effective solution in residential gardening. The two dial battery operated hose end timer is easy to install & provides easy to use solutions for watering pots, hanging baskets, shrub areas, flowerbeds, vegetables & small gardens. The two dial battery operated hose end timer has programming durations from 2 min to 240 Min, & an Operating flow range of 1 to 5.3 gallon per Min. Connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot, the hose end timer can be used with drip irrigation or Micro sprinkler systems. This hose end timer uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for up to one year.
- Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery with battery life up to one year
- Easy to install and program
- Simple 3 step programming
- Eight watering intervals ranging from every 6 hours to once per week
- Battery life indicator (flashing led)