DIG’s B092A Two-Dial Hose Timer has joined DIG’s innovative and rugged line of battery operated controllers and timers offering simplified programming and improved monitoring of battery power for reliable operation. With a higher flow rate at lower inlet pressures and a range of simple programming features, the B092A delivers a reliable and cost effective solution for residential uses. The B092A hose timer has up to four start times per day with 2 minute to 4 hours programming duration and an operating flow range of .1 to 6.3 gallons per minute for use in a wide range of applications, including drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. This hose end timer uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for up to one year.
- 3/4″ FHT inlet and MHT outlet
- Watering duration from 2 minutes to 240 minutes
- Eight watering intervals ranging from every 6 hours to once per week
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure the timer cannot open unless it can close
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life