The Brass and Stainless Steel Mist Nozzle is the most efficient and water conservative mist nozzle available today. It only uses one half gallon per hour per nozzle @60 psi and features a sturdy brass body with stainless steel orifice. The nozzle requires simple maintenance; soaking periodically in misting nozzle cleaner to remove mineral deposits that may accumulate with usage. Nozzle information – The nozzles contain a 10/24 thread with a .012 (twelve thousandths) orifice. It is a three piece nozzle with a brass body and a stainless steel orifice and a stainless steel cylinder within the nozzle. The nozzle will have a cone shape spray pattern of approximately 75 degrees (at 70 p.s.i.) and should obtain complete evaporation when mounted at least 8 feet off the ground (This assuming 95 + degrees with 0% – 20% humidity). The nozzles themselves have been tested between 45 and 1000 psi. Nozzles require a minimum of 25 psi. 0.012 Nozzle: This nozzle will emit approximately .460 gallons per hour at 60 p.s.i., 0.720 gallons per hour at 150 p.s.i., 1.60 gallons per hour at 1000 p.s.i. Tip: Use a Calcium Filter to prevent clogging. Nozzles can also be soaked in CLR or vinegar to remove mineral deposits that can cause clogging.
- Fits Arizona Mist, Misty Mate Cool Patio System, and most outdoor mist systems
- Minimal water use of 1/2 gallon of water per hour per nozzle @ 60 psi
- HIGH Quality Brass and Stainless Steel construction with “O” ring attached + FREE FREE FREE extra set of “O” rings! – a $7 Value FREE!
- 012 Orifice; 10/24 Threads
- Only available from Cz Garden Supply (TM), USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected