Use your PVC pipe can easy install your misting cooling system. This 1/2 inch Splitter with Brass Mist Nozzle can attach two 2′ sections of PVC pipe together to make a misting system.
Applications – Amusement Park, Golf Course, Hotels and Resorts, Living areas, Restaurants, Spectator seating areas, Sporting events, Patio and backyard and special effects fogging
Industrial – Air and Gas, AC Condenser Coils, Cooling Towers, Concrete Curing, Construction, Mining, Odor and Dust Control, Paper Shredding, Plastic extrusion, Pollution Control, Textiles
Agriculture and Horticulture – Flower beds, Foliar Feeding, Greenhouses, Hydroponics, Orchards, Plants, Propagation, Storage cooling, Frost damage control, Vineyards
Animal Cooling – Aviaries, Barns, Dairy, Hogs, Horses, Kennels, Livestock, Poultry, Zoo
◆ Since the misting nozzle does not have a filtering device, please ensure that there is no debris in the water during use. Any small particles will affect the normal operation of the nozzle!
◆ Regular maintenance can extend the life of the nozzle, just soaking periodically in misting nozzle cleaner to remove mineral deposits that may accumulate with usage in regular period.
◆ Highly recommended to use a filter on the misting system. Installed the filter on the inlet pipe can help to avoid plugging.
◆ 40 PSI water pressure is recommended, the prevent the water sprays all over and makes the atomization effect of the nozzle best.
- Easy Install: Easy install with basic outdoor misting cooling system or water pipe.
- Turn down the heat: Great for patios, around the pool, gazebos, green houses, dog runs, cooling for all birds and animals.
- Quality: Made of brass material and stainless steel mist nozzle.
- NOTE: Can use with standard Schedule 40 1/2 In. PVC pipe (outer diameter not more than 21mm, about 13/16 inch)
- Recommended to use 40PSI water pressure.