Installation Sprinklers ControllerTools Required:
1* Installation Instructions
Installation Step 1. Mount Timer
-Note: For Indoor use and installation only
•Choose a location within 5 feet of AC power outlet, keep the location clean, dry and away from direct sunlight.
•Drive a screw into the wall, leaving 1/8″ gap between the screw-head and the wall. Hang Timer securely on screw using the keyhole.
•Remove the Timer front cover at the bottom of the unit, and drive screws through the pre-formed mounting holes.
Step 2. Connect Sprinkler Valve to Timer
•Connect sprinkler valves to Timer wires.
•Connect one of the two wires from each valve to the common wire leading to the Timer (Usually white). Connect the other wire from each valve to one of the colored wires leading to the Timer.
•Connect valve wire to Timer
•Don’t connect to the power source until after wiring valves to Timer.
•Connect the color-coded wire from each external valve to the corresponding station number to the terminal station.
•Connect the common wire to the common slots on the terminal station.
•Check that all wiring connections are secured.
Step 3. Connect to Electrical Power
•Apply Power – Plug the transformer into a wall electronic outlet.
•Attach power connector to 24VAC plug on the timer terminal station.
•Remove plastic strip to activate battery.
This Timer requires a CR2032 Lithium battery to maintain your program in case of AC power loss.
The Battery should be replaced every year, to avoid loss of programming. The flashing Battery icon means you should replace the current lithium battery.
- Easy to operate sprinkler timer system lets you choose start time watering duration and days of week.Timer Setting When AC power is connected the Timer, main screen will be shown as above. You can press direction button to move to each item and start your Timer setting.
- Simple Irrigation Timer Zone by zone setting allows you to customerize watering schedule for different area.This product offers you 3 working modes, which includes Auto, Manual and OFF. You can move to program “Mode” to select: Auto – Timer work as programmed, Manual – Timer will work as you manually set-up, OFF – Program is inactive.
- Manual Watering: This Timer has the ability to allow you to Manually water without disturbing the preset program.
- This Irrigation System Timer offers two pre-set programs (A and B), to help you to quickly start your program setting.Program A offer 4 watering start times every day with the water running time 10 mins/each. Program B offer 2 watering start times every day with the water running time 15 mins/each.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY – Allows setting your precise desired frequency and duration. Program precisely when to start watering, when to stop watering.