1. Before using your HOSE make sure the rubber washer is firmly set inside the female coupling. This will prevent leaking.
2. Attach the female end of the HOSE to the water source.
3. Attach the supplied on/off valve to the male end of the HOSE.
4. The HOSE works fine with a spray nozzle. However, for best results, attach a spray nozzle, (not included) to the male threads of the on/off valve.
5. Turn the on/off valve to the OFF position.
6. Do not stretch or expand this hose when it is empty. Turn the water on at the source. Gradually increase the water pressure the HOSE will automatically expand up to 3 times its original length.
7. When the HOSE is fully expanded, turn the on/off valve to the ON position and use the HOSE like any ordinary hose.
8. when you are finished using the HOSE, make sure to turn the water OFF at the source spigot.
9. Turn the on/off valve to the ON position and allow the water in the in the HOSE to drain. If you are using a nozzle the open the nozzle. As the water begins to drain from the HOSE, it will automatically contract back.
REMEMBER MY FRIENDS, IT IS A LIGHT DUTY WATER HOSE, DON’T USE IT DO THE HEAVY GARDENING
- 25 Feet Garden Hose, Water Hose, Hose Reel, Best Hoses, Expandable Garden Hose, with Free 7-way Spray Nozzle Flexible Hose
- Space-efficient design, ViMall Hose starts out 8.3 ft and expands to 25 ft with water pressure, but returns to 8.3 ft after water out
- High pressure-resistance durable EPDM; Minimum water pressure for expanding fully to 25 ft: 2.5K≤Hose Working Pressure≤5KG; Don’t above it’s working water pressure, or it will burst.
- Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storage, Don’t not run hot water through this hose ladies and gentlemen.
- Comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 7 adjustable patterns and latex hose, excellent corrosion resistance and durable quality